Do you have official papers that need certified translation for France?

We can help

Céline Odo is an expert translator for the Court of Appeal of Lyon and can certify English-French translations.
Wether you are visiting France or relocating for good, there is a wild range of papers that might need certified translation to be used officially in France.

Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Death certificate
Driving licence
Pay slip
Bank record
Memorandum of Association
Immigration file
Police or Criminal record
Statement of grades
University Marks

The certified translation will follow the same layout as the original, as far as possible, so that it is easy to read and understand for French authorities.
You’re able to come by our office in Lyon? We can prepare your certified translation quite fast, otherwise it will be subjected to post delivery time.
Just contact us to submit your papers and get a quote.