BIOGRAPHY OF A TRANSLATION EXPERT
A provider who knows about translation
Céline Odo, founder of the French Translator translation office, holds her Master degree in translation from the University Jean Monnet in Saint Etienne (France) and is a member of the Société française des traducteurs, the biggest French translators association (member of IFT).
She has specialized in translation and localization since 2002. With both in-house and freelance experience, Céline has dual skills as both translator and project manager for translation and localization projects.
Assigning your translation projects to Celink means:
- One single contact person for all your translation needs
- A professional to enhance and contribute to your communication
- Flexible, tailor-made translation and document services based on your needs
- Increased productivity in multilingual project management
- Total commitment to consistency, quality and clarity for all of your texts
Céline Odo manages a professional translation office and offers high-quality translations in the fields of Information Technology, Web, Communication & Marketing, and Legal procedures. For more information, visit the page on the specialized texts we translate.